The theme of the night was Arabian Night, so you may be disappointed if you do not see some of your fav, this will be because of their Indian Nigth theme. We can all agree and say there is a similarity between both cultures, however, there is a difference between the Arabian & Indian Costumes. So for My picks
8. Sola Sobowale – She took the elegant conservative route to slay the theme and it worked.
7. Toyin Lawani – She nailed the Princess Jasmine look.
6. Nancy Isime – Perfection
5. Toke Makinwa – Hate or Love Her, she nailed the theme in this number.
4. Beverly Naya – Sexy Arabian Goddess, Oh Beverly
3. Ini Dima – Okoje – The makeup, the accessories, the harem pants, its the entire ensemble. SLAYED
2. Mrs Wellington – She did not come to play. Hot & Elegant
1. Linda Ejiofor: Minimalistic Chic, she was on the theme with a simple but yet classy look.
Do you Agree?