1.One of the best Classical Pieces Symphony 9 was composed and conducted by a deaf Ludwig van Beethoven, he was not born deaf but he got deaf at some point in his career but he was able to write one of the best classical pieces the world has ever heard.
2. Did You Know that Your heartbeat adjusts according to the music you are listening to?
3. Leo Fender, the man who invented the Telecaster and the Stratocaster, couldn’t play the guitar – Like Seriously!!
4. Started in 2001 in a church in Halberstadt, Germany and scheduled to conclude in 2640, the world’s longest concert will last 639 years in total. – #scratchingmyheadtothisone.
5. Loud music can cause someone to drink more alcohol in less time. hmmmm
6. The British Navy uses Britney Spears songs to scare off Somali pirates. – I do not understand this, is this a shade to Britney Spears?
7. A person’s favorite song is usually strongly associated with an emotional event in their life.
8. Every year Warner Brothers collect nearly $2 million in royalties thanks to its copyright on the Happy Birthday Song. This is the reason you’ll usually never hear the Happy Birthday Song in movies or TV. To perform it publicly you have to pay up. They come and collect the money in my house na shior.
9. Flower grow faster when they are exposed to music. JUST WOW
10. Cows produce more milk when listening to relaxing music.