So as we all know, one of the biggest award shows in Africa went down last weekend and i must say nearly all the celebrities brought their A game but the others, they tried too.
We had a lot of celebrities trying out new style on the red carpet with Kemi Adetiba trying to pull off a men’s inspired look, i think the suit was not well tailored but the idea was great.
Anyways, i will be counting down my best dressed at the AMVCA. I know a lot of people have done theirs but they are not me, so here goes:
Number 10 : Annie Idibia looked beautiful in this purple dress, am not a fan of the cape trend though but this was dress was gorg.
9 . Sika Osei – The TV girl was wining in this number, the simplicity of the dress made the dress look like a million bucks.
8. Caroline Danjuma – She looked like a goddess in that gold shimmery dress, she was serving hot mama.
7. Toke Makinwa – The OAP slayed in this number.
6. Toni Tones – This dress was perfectly tailored with every bit of attention to detail, from the plunging neckline to the peplum detail & A-line bottom, it was straight up gorg.
5. Mocheeda – Most people will disagree with this, she slayeeeeeeeeeeeeed in this 2 piece, the perfect fit of the trouser is divine, the soft pink was amazeballs. The outfit did it for me but the makeup, not so much.
4. Beverly Naya – She was the pretty goddess in green.
3. Rita Dominic – I loved the simplicity and classiness of this dress.
2. Osas Ajibade – The TV girl looked like a bride in this dress, it was perfectly structure for her body.
1. Mercy Aigbe Gentry – There is no doubt that she is indeed the Queen of Fashion in Nollywood. Reign Supreme