So one of those random broadcast that my family members like to send but this actually got my attention and is Worth Sharing:
So, the narrative in recent times especially from those who support the present regime, is that “PDP destroyed” our country and it will take time to rebuild it. Read below and be the Judge–
1. Sen. Pres. Bukola Saraki: PDP Governor for 8yrs and PDP Senator for over 3 yrs. Joined APC in 2014. He is the Senate President.
2. Speaker Yakubu Dogara: Two-term PDP House of Rep member, joined APC in 2014 and was elected for the third time in 2015. He is the Speaker.
3. VP Atiku Abubakar: Nigeria’s PDP Vice-President for 8yrs and presently an APC Elderstatesman after jumping from one party to the other since 2007.
4. Sen. Victor Ndoma-Egba: PDP Senator for 12yrs. Decamped to APC about two months ago. He is the serving Chairman, NDDC Board.
5. Sen. Heineken Lokpobiri: Two-term PDP Senator from Bayelsa State. Decamped to APC after the 2015 elections. He is a serving Minister of the Republic. (we have a minister by the name heineken…hmm)
6. Sen. Ita Enang: Two-term PDP Senator from Akwa-Ibom. Joined APC before the 2015 elections. Presently the SSA to the President on NASS.
7. Gov. Samuel Ortom: Long-serving Benue State Secretary of the PDP. Former National Auditor of the PDP and former Minister under Pres. Jonathan. Joined APC in December 2014. He is the Governor of Benue State.
8. Sen. Barnabas Gemade: Founding father of the PDP, former National Chairman of the party and Senator from 2011. Joined APC in December 2014. He is a serving Senator. Wow, odidin founding father decamp.
9. Gov. Atiku Bagudu: A two-term PDP Senator from Kebbi. Joined the APC at some point. He is the serving Governor of Kebbi State.
10. Gov. Aminu Tambuwal: Former PDP Speaker of the House of Representatives. Joined APC in 2014. He is the serving Governor of Sokoto State.
11. Sen. Abdullahi Adamu: Two-term PDP Governor of Nasarawa and Senator in 2011. Joined APC in 2014. Still a serving Senator.
12. Sen. Danjuma Goje: Two-term PDP Governor of Gombe State and Senator in 2011. Joined APC in 2014. Still a serving Senator.
13. Hon. Dakuku Peterside: Was a PDP Rep member from Rivers State. Joined APC along with Gov. Amaechi. He is the DG of NIMASA.
14. Sen. Rabiu Kwankwaso: Two-term PDP Governor of Kano State and former Minister of Defence under Pres. Obasanjo. Joined APC in late 2013. He is a serving Senator.
15. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi: Former PDP speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly. Two-term PDP governor of Rivers. Joined APC in late 2013. He is a serving Minister of the Republic.
16. Gov. Rochas Okorocha: Was a special Adviser to PDP’s Pres. Obasanjo. Became the governor of Imo on APGA’s platform. Joined APC in February 2013. He is the Governor of Imo State.
17. Sen. George Akume: Two-term PDP Governor of Benue State and Senator in 2007. Left the party in December 2010. Still a serving APC Senator.
18. Gov. Nasir El-Rufai: Former FCT Minister under Pres. Obasanjo. Left the PDP in 2010 and joined CPC. He is the serving APC Governor of Kaduna State.
19. Gov. Bello Masari: PDP Speaker of the House of Reps in 2003. Joined the CPC in 2010. He is the serving APC Governor of Katsina State.
20. Sen. Adamu Aliero: Two-term PDP Governor of Kebbi State and Senator in 2007. Later became FCT Minister under Pres. Yar’Adua. Joined APC at some point. He is a serving Senator.
21. Sen. Udoma Udo Udoma: Two-term PDP Senator from Akwa-Ibom State. I don’t even know if he ever decamped to APC. He is the serving Minister of Budget & National Planning.
Now, save for Atiku who is a serial Presidential aspirant waiting for another election year to continue with his dream of becoming Nigeria’s President, all the above are holding offices in this regime. They all played a part in the 16yrs of “PDP destruction” but somehow are members of the APC that want to “rebuild”. Wow! – Well Said Wow
My submission, therefore, is that PDP did NOT destroy Nigeria. PDP is just a name/acronym. The Nigerian people destroyed Nigeria.
Hence, let us vote CANDIDATES/PEOPLE in 2019, not the party. The human being is the issue, not APC, PDP, APGA or LP.
As we can see from above. Change is pipe dream in this country. If you are part of a problem, definitely you can’t be part of the solution. Our politicians lack credibility. They have no ideology. They jump ship instantaneously. They are political mathematicians. in fact , they are more physicists than Einstein. As soon as they discover , where pendulum of victory is swinging, they wait at the end of the oscillation and catch the pendulum itself. These same set of people paved way for PMB’s emergence and they are big stakeholders in his government. So our innocent President is helpless . Undoubtedly, he can achieve little with the corrupt politicians around him…………
So our innocent President is helpless. (I wouldn’t call him innocent #rme) Undoubtedly, he can achieve little with the corrupt politicians around him…………
Let’s create a new Nigeria where ideology and sound belief in d wellness of average Nigerians will be d focus
This writer couldn’t have said it better, the Nigerian youths have a lot to do in 2019. First, we need to break the yoke of 2 terms or 3 terms crap that they think they deserve.
If we keep re-cycling this thieves and looters what will be left for the people.