-How to Work in Heels without Pain.
You know that feeling when you put your heels at 10 am and by 12 pm you are already in a lot of pain. Fortunately, there is a simple trick that’ll make wearing shoes a bit more bearable—and it won’t cost a thing.
- Run your feet under cold water
- Put a little hand lotion on your feet
- Put on your shoes with your feet still damp (not wet).
You welcome !!!
-My shoes are too small but I bought them anyways because they will expand ?
- Grab a ziplock bag and fill it up to ¼-½ full depending on size of the shoe.
- Place the bag of water into the shoe, making sure to stuff it all the way up into the toe area.
- Put shoes in freezer overnight
- Take out shoes from freezer and remove the frozen ice bag.
The bag of water will expand as it turns into ice and will force your shoe to expand with it. In the end you get a slightly enlarged shoe without all that pain. Awesome!
Make sure you take the ice out before it melts too much or the moisture may ruin your shoes. Maintain the shape by using a shoe tree and keep moisture out with the free silica packets that come in most shoe boxes.
– Smelly Shoes
Prevention : Wash your feet more often and wash your socks even more often, and don’t wear the same pair of shoes every day. (Ideally, have three interchangeable pairs of dress shoes.) Also, try inserting unvarnished cedar shoe trees into just-removed shoes. They’ll absorb perspiration, deodorize the shoes, and straighten them out after daily wear.
Cure: Change your insoles, or better, take your shoes to a cobbler to have the insoles replaced.